We encourage research librarians to list this journal among their library's electronic journal holdings. As well, it may be worth noting that this journal's open source publishing system is suitable for libraries to host for their faculty members to use with journals they are involved in editing (see Open Journal Systems). https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4630757
We Use Quality Ensurance for Reviewers
- JARH issues “Certificates of Acknowledgement” to the reviewers who maintain 4/5 stars rank.
- JARH also provides facility of displaying good comments by the Authors for the reviewers on the website with ONLY Identification Code of the reviewers.
- JARH only appoint as reviewers who holds minimum PhD degree in specific areas of interest.
- JARH prefers only Associate / Full Professors as reviewers.
- JARH applied quality standard of 5 star ranking among reviewers (please ensure your rank should be at 4/5 otherwise JARH will not send you the further assignments for review)
- Single Star = Filling of Review Form only
- Double Stars = Review From + Normal “Comments for the Editor”
- Three Stars = Review From + Logical and Thorough “Comments for the Editor”
- Four Stars = Review From + Logical and Thorough “Comments for the Editor” + Correction/Upgradation comments in the Article File for the author(s)
- Five Stars = Review From + Logical and Thorough “Comments for the Editor” + Full and Comprehensive “Correction/Upgradation Comments” in the Article File for the author(s)
- JARH pays reviewers monthly but sometimes due to late meeting of Executive Committee, disbursement can be in second month also.
- JARH collects No fee for Certificate of Acknowledgement from 4/5 star ranked reviewers.