Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word, document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- APA 6th edition reference style, in text reference, words limit 4000 to 6000, Times New Romon font style for English language and Noori Nastiliq for Urdu language
- I confirm that I will fulfill all requirements of the journal i.e. sign of Agreement for publication, payments, ethical guidelines of author(s) etc.
Authors have to sign an agreement allowing the journal to reserve the right to circulate the article and all other derivative works such as translations.
2018@ All Rights are Reserved by BWO (R) Pakistan [Collobaraion with BEC-AU]
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- Presently, JARH is publishing One edition annually but later we will follow as under;
- Call for Papers - 1st Edition (January 1st to April 30th), 2nd Edition (July 1st to Oct. 30th)
- Expert Peer Review within 2 months after submission
- Notification of acceptance/revision/rejection within 2-1/2 months after submission
- Meeting of Editorial Board in May & November each year
- Copy of manuscripts to Publishing Editor by 1st week of June & December
- Publication of Online and print Editions by June 30th & December 31st.
Fees & Sponsorships / Source(s) of funding:
BWO is a non-profit society so there nominal cost charges.
First stage = submission of manuscript = Free of Cost
Second Stage = Desk review process = Free of Cost
Third Stage = Management of OJS site = Free of Cost
Fourth Stage = National 1 Review Process = Cost of Reviewers’ fee (1)
Fifth Stage = Communication services = Free of Cost
Sixth Stage = International 2 Reviews = Cost of Reviewers’ fee (2)
Seventh Stage = Guidance for Quality Work = Free of Cost
Eighth Stage = Editing and Proofreading = Nominal Cost (3)
Ninth Stage = Archiving & Management = Nominal Cost (4)
Tenth Stage = Online availability of Articles = Free of Cost
Eleventh Stage= Forever Services of Indexing = Free of Cost
BWO ® Pakistan, being a welfare organization, is working in one field of Education, provides maximum services FREE OF COST. Presently, BWO ® Pakistan is collecting only (US$ 7+43+5+10=65 equal to PKR 10000/- per author on each article.
Account Number = 0153 0981 0013 6401 1, Title = Syed Aftab Alam – JARH, Bank = Al-Habib Pvt. Ltd. Pakistan. (IBAN: PK09 BAHL 0153 0981 0013 6401 100) OR Account Number = 809, Title = BWO – JARH, Bank = Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd. Pakistan.
Our prestigious Section Editors, Editorial Board Members and International/National Advisory Board Members are donating their services VOLUNTARILY. (We are heartily regards all these dignitaries). JARH presents “Certificates of Appreciation” on these responsibilities.
JARH offers FULL WAIVER of publication fee to the authors, who are Full Professor in a university or research institution on their part.
JARH follows Ethical Guidelines for Journal given by HEC Islamabad which is as following;
We Use Quality Ensurance for Reviewers
- JARH issues “Certificates of Acknowledgement” to the reviewers who maintain 4/5 stars rank.
- JARH also provides facility of displaying good comments by the Authors for the reviewers on the website with ONLY Identification Code of the reviewers.
- JARH only appoint as reviewers who holds minimum PhD degree in specific areas of interest.
- JARH prefers only Associate / Full Professors as reviewers.
- JARH applied quality standard of 5 star ranking among reviewers (please ensure your rank should be at 4/5 otherwise JARH will not send you the further assignments for review)
- Single Star = Filling of Review Form only
- Double Stars = Review From + Normal “Comments for the Editor”
- Three Stars = Review From + Logical and Thorough “Comments for the Editor”
- Four Stars = Review From + Logical and Thorough “Comments for the Editor” + Correction/Upgradation comments in the Article File for the author(s)
- Five Stars = Review From + Logical and Thorough “Comments for the Editor” + Full and Comprehensive “Correction/Upgradation Comments” in the Article File for the author(s)
- JARH pays reviewers monthly but rarely due to late meeting of Executive Committee, disbursement can be in second month.
- JARH collects No fee for Certificate of Acknowledgement from 4/5 Star Rank Reviewers.
JARH follows the plagiarism policy of Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan. Manuscripts are to be original and must not be plagiarized. Each submission is checked for plagiarism by Turnitin. If Similarity is above 19% than it is sent back to revise accordingly. If in any case, it is come to know after publication, that manuscript will be immediately removed from the website and the authors will be stamped barred.
Open Access Policy
JARH, an OAJ (Open Access Journal), allows humanity to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the part or full texts published immediately on the JARH site with reference for legitimate purpose under license “NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International” and fulfil the requirement of DOAJ.
OUR 1st TARGET:
Quality Criteria (HEC Pakistan “X” Category)
- Open Journal Management System (OJS) COMPLETED
- At least 2 external reviewers; 1 national and 1 international. COMPLETED
- One or more well reputed Abstracting/ Indexing Agencies COMPLETED
- At minimum; ¼th of the published articles of international authorship COMPLETED